Stockoptions : create versatile virtual containers for stocks, organisation, reagents
This sofware installs a mini web server where you can create mysql tables that represent storage (documents, reagents, etc...)
The data can be classified and organized.
Your distant data are thus always up to date and they can be modified from any distant place by all the members of your team.
French version of the software
Downloading of Stockoptions
Installation of Stockoptions
Prerequisite, have ftp access for a web server and the possibility to administrate a mysql database
- 1- Download the file, unzip it (Unzip all)
- 2- Transfer all the files to the server, for example in a folder Stockoptions
- 3- Edit the file connection-bdd.php with the parameters of connection to the database and transfer it to the server in the same folder
- 4- Start installation with install.php (ex. go to the address http://yoursite/Stockoptions/install.php)
- 5- In order to be able to use the csv function to export the content of the tables, give writing rights to the folder (chmod at 777)
- 6- On the page index.php, you can start by giving rights to the Annuaire table, using Superuser password
- 7- You can protect your file by htaccess
This software is distributed under
CECILL licence, which means that the code is accessible, and can be modified, with the only requirement to cite the author of the software.
Author : Marie-Claire DAGHER, CNRS, Laboratoire TheREx, TIM-C IMAG, Grenoble
To report a bug or for any question: marie(tiret)claire(point)dagher(at)ujf(tiret)grenoble(point)fr
This software is referenced as a software under development on the Plume server
To use the last version, you can go to the demo page